Orange Leap Shine Brighter Series For Nonprofits Features Matt McCabe
DALLAS, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Orange Leap's Shine Brighter Series features Matt McCabe from Pursuant presenting "I Have A Dream: The Importance of Vision At Every Donor Level" on February 14, 2013.
Simply put, donors give to a vision that stirs their philanthropic passion. This session will explore why nonprofits must prove the efficacy of their vision and work in order to garner long-term, committed donors.
Clarity and articulation of the vision ties all fundraising efforts together. This live webcast will look at the importance of communicating a nonprofit organization's vision across all donor touch points to ensure continued giving. If donors do not clearly understand where a nonprofit is going, fundraisers cannot expect donors to make the journey.
In this webcast:
- We will review examples of how successful organizations weave their vision through all communications and touch-points. While communicating vision in a Major Donor proposal seems natural, we will also explore how to weave that into acquisitions or ensure it is reflected in a pithy manner on Twitter or Facebook.
- We will review successful strategies that create a donor journey that makes each gift a step towards their participation in fulfilling the organization's vision and multi-year goals.
- We will review and discuss how vision evolves and grows with the organizations, and how that is seamlessly weaved into effective long-term donor cultivation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV