SEATTLE, Jan. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a press release issued today by Sound Financial Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:SFBC) with the same headline, please note that the third footnote under the Selected Financial Ratios and Other Data, Quarter Ended section is incomplete. The complete, third footnote should read: (3) Noninterest expense, excluding other real estate owned and repossessed property expense, as a percentage of net interest income and total noninterest income, excluding net securities transactions.
All other data was correct.
CONTACT: For additional information, contact: Media: Laurie Stewart (206) 448-0884 x306 Financial: Matt Deines (206) 448-0884 x305
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV