- Fourth-quarter total production of 1,607 MBOED; full-year total production of 1,578 MBOED.
- Year-end proved reserves of 8.6 billion BOE; annual organic reserve replacement of 156 percent.
- Eagle Ford and Bakken continued to set new production and efficiency records.
- Oil sands production exceeded 100 MBOED average for the quarter.
- FCCL expansion progressed with sanction of Christina Lake Phase F and Narrows Lake Phase A.
- First oil achieved from the Gumusut Field in Malaysia.
- Continued drilling and testing of unconventional shale plays; increased Niobrara acreage position to approximately 130,000 acres.
- Increased deepwater Gulf of Mexico position to 1.9 million acres; continued exploration and appraisal drilling.
- Announced agreements to sell Kashagan, Algeria, Nigeria and Cedar Creek Anticline, which are expected to generate approximately $9.6 billion in proceeds.
ConocoPhillips Reports Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.