Personal Injury Lawyer Strykes Back
CORAL GABLES, Fla., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For Miami personal injury trial lawyer, Spencer Aronfeld, the case got very personal. His mother, Candace Grossman of Aventura, underwent artificial hip implant surgery in August 2011 at 73 years old. Aronfeld, an experienced medical malpractice lawyer, is very familiar with the problems patients were having with metal-on-metal hip implants. In fact, he was already suing De Puy Corporation in Texas on behalf of a California man who had suffered complications due to the Pinnacle defective implant.
He advised his mother to choose a Stryker Rejuvenate implant because it was touted as technological advancement over traditional artificial hips. Unfortunately, within a few months of her surgery, Mrs. Grossman started to develop swelling, rashes, and pain. In July 2012, less than a year after her surgery, Stryker issued an urgent voluntarily recall of the Rejuvenate System due to reports that the implant's components caused metal fretting and corrosion.
Grossman was forced to undergo a painful revision surgery in late December and has been bedridden since. Aronfeld took this personally. He just filed one the nation's first lawsuits against Stryker in the Superior Court of New Jersey, where Stryker maintains their corporate offices, on behalf of his mother. The law suit alleges that Stryker designed and sold his mother a defective product which has caused her to suffer permanent physical and emotional pain.Aronfeld is on a crusade and has undertaken the representation of dozens of other victims across the nation that have been implanted with a defective artificial hip. Contact Info:Spencer Aronfeld3132 Ponce de Leon Boulevard Coral Gables, Florida 33134305-441-0440 SOURCE Spencer Aronfeld
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV