** Pursuant to Section 852 of the Internal Revenue Code, the taxability of this portion of the distribution will be reported in the Form 1099-DIV for 2013.
The tax designations of the distributions were previously reported to shareholders on a tentative book basis. The final tax designations are based upon tax reporting requirements and should be used by shareholders for tax return preparation.
ALPS Advisors, Inc. is the investment advisor of the All-Star Equity Fund, a multi-managed, closed-end investment company with more than $1.0 billion in net assets. The Fund’s shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol USA.
The Liberty All-Star Equity Fund is a closed-end fund and does not
continuously offer shares. The Fund trades in the secondary market,
investors wishing to buy or sell shares need to place orders through an
intermediary or broker. The share price of a closed-end fund is based on
the market’s value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV