Premier Service Bank Announces Earnings For The Quarter And Year Ended December 31, 2012
Premier Service Bank, Riverside, California (OTCBB:PSBK), today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.
For the year ended December 31, 2012, the Bank reported a net income of $152 thousand, or $0.09 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $2.19 million, or ($1.77) per diluted share for the year ended December 31, 2011. The net income for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $347 thousand, or $0.27 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $820 thousand, or ($0.66) per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2011. The variance in earnings between the respective periods is primarily attributed to the provisions to the Bank’s allowance for loan losses, which, for the year ended December 31, 2012, totaled $225 thousand, compared to $2.79 million for the year ended December 31, 2011. No provision to the allowance for loan losses was provided for the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to $910 thousand for the same period in 2011.
At December 31, 2012, the Bank had $3.49 million of non-performing loans, representing 4.20% of the Bank’s total loans, compared to $8.93 million of non-performing loans, or 8.61% of total loans, at December 31, 2011. Impairment analyses are performed on the Bank’s non-performing loans and impairment adjustments, if any, are written off and/or fully reserved when appropriate as a part of this process. The Bank had foreclosed real estate of $2.60 million at December 31, 2012, compared to foreclosed real estate of $2.93 million at December 31, 2011. All non-performing loans were on non-accrual at December 31, 2012 and 2011. The allowance for loan losses totaled $2.73 million at December 31, 2012, or 3.29% of total loans as of that date, compared to $2.36 million at December 31, 2011, or 2.28% of total loans as of that date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV