Health Care REIT, Inc. (NYSE:HCN) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter 2012 financial results after the market closes on February 25, 2013. The company will also host a conference call on February 26, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss these results. The company's earnings release will be available in the News section of the company’s website at www.hcreit.com.
The conference call will be accessible by telephone and the Internet. Telephone access will be available by dialing (888) 346-2469 or (706) 758-4923 (international). For those unable to listen to the call live, a taped rebroadcast will be available beginning two hours after completion of the call through March 12, 2013. To access the rebroadcast, dial (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 (international). The conference ID number is 92396483. To participate in the webcast, log on to www.hcreit.com 15 minutes before the call to download the necessary software. Replays will be available for 90 days.
About Health Care REIT, Inc.
Health Care REIT, Inc., an S&P 500 company with headquarters in Toledo, Ohio, is a real estate investment trust that invests across the full spectrum of seniors housing and health care real estate. The company also provides an extensive array of property management and development services. As of September 30, 2012, the company’s broadly diversified portfolio consisted of 1,030 properties in 46 states, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV