Victims Jockey To Maximize Refunds In PFGBest Case
Roe said he doesn't think the forex customers' argument will succeed because they were warned when they opened the accounts that they wouldn't receive the same protections as commodities investors. "That's one of the things that's going to tear apart their case," he said.
Attorneys for the forex customers, however, argue that they were promised by PFG representatives that their funds would remain customer property and be held separately for their trading. They say the warning that their funds lacked safeguards was vague and contradicted by other statements. Given the "top down culture of corporate fraud at PFG," the court should resolve the ambiguity in their favor, their attorneys argued in a court filing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV