NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --iStar Financial Inc. (NYSE: SFI) announced today that it is launching a refinancing of its $1.82 billion senior secured credit facility. The current outstanding amount of the facility is approximately $1.71 billion as a result of approximately $108 million of repayments on the underlying collateral. Under the proposed refinancing, all of the terms of the existing credit facility would remain the same, except that the pricing terms would be changed to reflect more favorable current market pricing and the call protection period for lenders would be extended from October 15, 2013 to December 31, 2013. In connection with the refinancing, the Company would pay lenders a prepayment fee of 1.0% of the outstanding facility amount. The proposed refinancing is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance that it will be completed.
J.P. Morgan is acting as Lead Left Bookrunner and J.P. Morgan, Barclays and BofA Merrill Lynch are serving as Joint Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners.
* * *iStar Financial Inc. (NYSE: SFI) is a fully-integrated finance and investment company focused on the commercial real estate industry. The Company provides custom-tailored investment capital to high-end private and corporate owners of real estate and invests directly across a range of real estate sectors. The Company, which is taxed as a real estate investment trust ("REIT"), has invested more than $35 billion over the past two decades. Additional information on iStar Financial is available on the Company's website at www.istarfinancial.com. SOURCE iStar Financial Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV