MIDDLETOWN, R.I., Jan. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Towerstream Corporation (Nasdaq:TWER), a leading 4G and Small Cell Rooftop Tower company, today announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Towerstream also expects to grant the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock. Lazard Capital Markets LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. While the offering is expected to price before 9:30 am EST on January 31, 2013, the offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
A registration statement on Form S-3 relating to the common stock offered in this offering has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). A preliminary prospectus supplement, as well as a final prospectus supplement, relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC, each of which will form a part of the effective registration statement. Any offering will be made only by means of a prospectus forming a part of the effective registration statement. When available, copies of the preliminary and final prospectus supplements relating to these securities may be obtained by visiting the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or from Lazard Capital Markets LLC, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 60th Floor, New York, NY 10020 or via telephone at (800) 542-0970.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV