1st Source Bank has been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Banks in its annual review of the nation’s 100 largest publicly held financial institutions. 1st Source ranked #25 on the list based on an analysis of asset quality, capital adequacy and profitability. 1st Source ranked higher than any other bank based in Indiana or southwestern Michigan.
“I’m very pleased that Forbes has named 1st Source one of the best banks in the country,” said Christopher J. Murphy III, Chairman and CEO of 1st Source. “Our success is due to the excellent, personal service my colleagues provide to our clients each and every day. At 1st Source, we are committed to being distinctively convenient, providing straight talk and sound advice to our clients, and always keeping their best interests in mind.”
To rank the nation’s best banks, Forbes used data collected by SNL Financial. SNL gauged each bank based on eight criteria: return on average equity, net interest margin, nonperforming loans; nonperforming assets; reserves; a leverage ratio and two capital ratios. The data is based on regulatory filings of public banks and thrifts through the third quarter of 2012.
1st Source Corporation, parent company of 1st Source Bank, has assets of $4.55 billion and is the largest locally controlled financial institution headquartered in the northern Indiana-southwestern Michigan area. The Corporation includes 76 banking centers in 17 counties, 22 1st Source Bank Specialty Finance Group locations nationwide, nine Trust and Wealth Management locations and nine 1st Source Insurance offices.1st Source common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under “SRCE” and appears in the National Market System tables in many daily newspapers under the code name “1st Src.” For 150 years, 1st Source has been committed to the success of the communities it serves. For more information, visit www.1stsource.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV