Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BAGL), a leader in the quick-casual segment of the restaurant industry operating under the Einstein Bros.® Bagels, Noah's New York Bagels®, and Manhattan Bagel® brands, announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per share, payable on April 15, 2013 to stockholders of record as of March 1, 2013.
As of January 30, 2013, Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. had approximately 17.0 million shares of common stock outstanding.
About Einstein Noah Restaurant Group
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading company in the quick
casual restaurant industry that operates, franchises and licenses
locations under the Einstein Bros.®, Noah's New York Bagels® and
Manhattan Bagel® brands. The Company's retail system consists of over
800 restaurants in 40 states and the District of Columbia. It also
operates a dough production facility. The Company's stock is traded on
the NASDAQ under the symbol BAGL. Visit
for additional information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV