Wright Medical Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WMGI) today announced that it will host a conference call on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. Central Time to discuss the Company’s operating results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012. Operating results will be released at 3:00 p.m. Central Time that day.
The live dial-in number for the call is 800-659-1966 (U.S.) / 617-614-2711 (International). The participant passcode for the call is “Wright.” A simultaneous webcast of the call will be available via Wright Medical’s corporate website at www.wmt.com. The call will also be archived on this site for a minimum of 12 months.
A recording of the call will be available beginning at 5:30 p.m. Central Time on February 21, 2013 through February 28, 2013. To hear this recording, dial 888-286-8010 (U.S.) / 617-801-6888 (International) and enter code 37790344.
About Wright MedicalWright Medical Group, Inc. is a global orthopaedic medical device company that specializes in the design, manufacture and marketing of devices and biologics for extremity, hip and knee reconstruction and is the recognized leader of surgical solutions for the foot and ankle market. The Company has been in business for more than 60 years and markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide. For more information about Wright Medical, visit the Company’s website at www.wmt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV