The Best in Test winners include:
- ATE/Production Test: TR7680 3D Automated X-Ray Inspection; Test Research, Inc.
- Compliance Test: R&S VTC Video test center; Rohde & Schwarz
- Data Acquisition: Stand-Alone NI CompactDAQ System; National Instruments
- Digital Multimeters: U1177A Infrared-to-Bluetooth® adapter for multimeters; Agilent Technologies
- LTE/Wireless Test: RP-5300 Multi-Channel RF Recorder; Averna
- Machine Vision/Inspection: TR7007 SII Solder Paste Inspection; Test Research, Inc.
- Optical/Network Test: Xair LTE Basestation Validation Solution; Ixia
- Power Supply: Aktakom APS -73xxL Series of Programmable Power Supplies; Aktakom/T&M Atlantic
- RF/MW Test: NI PXIe-5644R RF vector signal transceiver (VST); National Instruments
- Oscilloscopes: InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series Oscilloscope; Agilent Technologies
- Semiconductor Test: Tessent TestKompress with Cell-Aware Testing; Mentor Graphics
- Signal Analyzers: M9703A AXIe High-Speed Digitizer, 8-channel, 12-bit, up to 3.2 GS/s (DDC capability); Agilent Technologies
- Signal Integrity/High-speed test: Introspective ESP software-defined, real-time BER / signal-integrity analyzer instrument-on-chip; DFT Microsystems
- Signal Source: MXG X-Series Signal Generator; Agilent Technologies
- Software: Certus 2.0 ASIC Prototyping Debug Solution; Tektronix
- Test Product of the Year: Aktakom APS -73xxL Series of Programmable Power Supplies; Aktakom/T&M Atlantic
- The Test of Time: DesignWare STAR Memory System (2001); Synopsys
- The Test Engineer of the Year: Peter Spitzer, TRICENTIS
About UBM Tech UBM Tech is a global media business that provides information, events, training, data services, and marketing solutions for the technology industry. Its media brands and information services inform and inspire decision makers across the entire technology market — engineers and design professionals, software and game developers, solutions providers and integrators, networking and communications executives, and business technology professionals. UBM Tech's industry-leading media brands include EE Times, Interop, Black Hat, InformationWeek, Game Developer Conference, CRN, and DesignCon. The company's information products include research, education, training, and data services that accelerate decision making for technology buyers. UBM Tech also offers a full range of marketing services based on its content and technology market expertise, including custom events, content marketing solutions, community development and demand generation programs. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
For more information on UBM Tech please contact: Felicia Hamerman, Vice President, Marketing, Electronics T: 516.562.5652, E: email@example.com
For more information on the Best in Test Awards please contact: Janine Love, Editor in Chief, Test & Measurement World M: 973.864.7238, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link. https://profnet.prnewswire.com/Subscriber/ExpertProfile.aspx?ei=109766SOURCE UBM Tech