World's First High-Speed Amphibian Debuts At Miami Boat Show
Designed to meet applicable state and federal safety regulations, the Quadski is 10.5 feet in overall length; 5.2 feet in width, and 4.3 feet in height with a wheelbase of 5.8 feet.
About Gibbs Sports Amphibians
Gibbs Sports Amphibians, Inc. (GIBBS) has pioneered in the development of its High Speed Amphibian (HSA) technology to create the world's first sports amphibian to operate at high speeds on both land and water.
The privately held company, founded by Alan Gibbs with Neil Jenkins in 2012, consists of two divisions – Gibbs Sports Amphibians, Inc., which designs and manufactures consumer sports amphibians such as the Quadski, and Gibbs Amphitrucks Inc., which builds commercial amphibians for first responder and military applications. Based in Auburn Hills, Mich., GIBBS currently has more than 100 employees.More information about GIBBS and its HSA technology can be found at www.gibbssports.com.
SOURCE Gibbs Sports Amphibians, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV