AOL's leading automotive research and news sites, AOL Autos and Autoblog, today announce that two of its original series, AOL Autos' TRANSLOGIC and Autoblog’s “ The List,” will now be broadcast on SPEED, the foremost automotive-enthusiast channel on TV and a member of the FOX Sports Media Group, premiering Tuesday, February 5. AOL Autos and Autoblog will now be available on every screen consumers watch -- phones, tablets, desktops, and now the family room TV set.
“SPEED was the first dedicated auto channel and it has a history of great programming, so when they approached the team and asked to be a partner, we were excited to be recognized for all of the hard work that goes into these original and engaging properties,” said Chris Eschenburg, VP & general manager of AOL Autos. Now a part of the Fox Sports Network, SPEED will introduce AOL Autos and Autoblog to an expanded audience. Beginning Tuesday, February 5, TRANSLOGIC will air on SPEED starting at 10pm, followed by “The List” at 10:30pm, EST and PST.
AOL Autos’ TRANSLOGIC is hosted by Bradley Hasemeyer, who navigates the latest transportation technology and explores where mass transit, concept cars, electric vehicles and new transportation will take us. TRANSLOGIC is the top-viewed video series on AOL Autos. Over the past two years the series has been honored by the Webby Awards and received four Telly Awards for excellence in the automotive category, cinematography and video editing.
"TRANSLOGIC was created in 2010 as a response to the evolving transportation landscape, where emerging technologies change the way we travel," said TRANSLOGIC’s creator and executive producer, Adam Morath, who also serves as an executive producer on Autoblog's “The List.” "AOL is committed to setting the standard for online premium video content and SPEED’s interest in translating our online series to television demonstrates we have succeeded in setting a benchmark.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV