North Carolina Financial Advisor Provides Tips For College Funding
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jeremy Turner, President of SAFE College Funding, launched his newest website www.payingformydegree.com to provide advice and guidance to the thousands of families nationwide who are struggling to send their children to college.
"Families everywhere are overpaying for college and are feeling overwhelmed by the college process. Having personally felt the pain of navigating the college system without proper guidance, I want to help other families get their students into and through the best college possible for the least amount of money, all without Mom and Dad going broke in the process," says Turner.
The cost of education is rising at startling rates and the economy still hasn't returned to pre-2008 levels. This combination has made parents question how they are going to afford college for their kids. In fact, Americans aged 60 and over carry the student college loan burden and now account for billions of dollars debt, which prompted Turner to create Paying for My Degree.
Through "Five Secrets to Making College Affordable," www.payingformydegree.com is able to provide parents viable solutions to tackling their children's college tuition bill without raiding their retirement assets. Those rules are:
- Don't Assume You Won't Qualify for Financial Aid
- Learn the Difference between "Sticker Price" and "True Cost"
- Consider Career Planning Prior To School Selection
- Know How Your Assets Impact Financial Aid
- Apply for Financial Aid
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV