M2Green Redevelopment Unveils Brand For Former Paper Mill Site, Strategy For Site Development
FRENCHTOWN, Mont., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- M2Green Redevelopment, LLC, an affiliate of Green Investment Group, Inc. and owners of the former Smurfit-Stone paper mill in Frenchtown, Mont., today unveiled a new brand for the development – Frenchtown Technology & Industrial Center. The company chose this name to descriptively market the site to industrial manufacturers, specifically companies in oil field and oil equipment manufacturing, technology and chemical/bio-mass manufacturing operations, and emerging technology enterprises poised for commercialization.
According to Ray Stillwell, member/manager of M2Green Redevelopment, LLC, "This site is ideal for companies that are heavy water users, in need of cranes and support materials and other on-site industrial amenities. It also offers a Class III landfill, existing building infrastructure and great access to rail and highway, as well as expansive acreage."
Specifically, M2Green Redevelopment will market these attributes of the 3,000-acre site:
- More than one million sq. ft. of building infrastructures suitable for warehouse, office, manufacturing and maintenance operations
- BNSF and MRL rail served with numerous rail spurs and loading areas
- Woodyard capable of processing one million tons of wood per year
- Electrical service available up to 70 megawatts
- Water rights up to 25 million gallons per day
- 20,000 MMBTU/ day of natural gas available
- 2 permitted gravel pits on site
- Class III landfill
- 2 certified truck scales on site
- Functional machine shop with numerous overhead cranes & heavy repair area available
- A multi-fuel, power generating boiler on-site
Since purchasing the property in 2011, M2Green Redevelopment has analyzed and repurposed many of the site's assets, prepared a rail line agreement with Montana Rail Link and entertained prospects interested in the property for their business expansion or relocation. Progress at the site has been handled by local contractors hired by M2Green Redevelopment since the cleanup process began. A total of about 40 employees were working on site during this time. The company chose to use local contractors instead of using outside companies to further the economic benefit of the redevelopment to the community.SOURCE Green Investment Group, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts