NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ: TZOO), a global Internet media company, announced today that it has surpassed 26 million subscribers worldwide. Three and a half million subscribers are in Asia Pacific, where Travelzoo is operated independently by Travelzoo ( Asia) Limited and Travelzoo Japan K.K. under license agreement.
"There are very few Internet media brands that are able to reach such a large, highly affluent group of travel and leisure enthusiasts," said Chris Loughlin, chief executive officer for Travelzoo. "Enthusiasm for the Travelzoo brand continues in the social and mobile media world; 800,000 fans follow Travelzoo on Twitter and Facebook, and one-third of our traffic now comes from mobile devices."
Travelzoo publishes travel, entertainment and local deals in 11 countries. More than 250 Deal Experts research, evaluate and test deals, only publishing the very best offers. More than one-third of all visits to Travelzoo come from mobile devices, and more than 1.5 million people have downloaded the Travelzoo iPhone and Android apps.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV