RT-MediBusÂ© Announces Integration With MacPractice PMS
The RT-MediBus UbiKare iPad app is currently available on the Apple Store. The app permits physicians to view real time vitals and clinical notes and e-prescribe. In late February RT-MediBus will release UbiKare 2 ©, which will enable clinical note taking on the iPad and help to revolutionize EHR adoption.
"Ease of use has been a major impediment to EHR adoptions. Many physicians find it time consuming and distracting to enter data when they see patients. Furthermore, customizing templates to each physician's specific needs has not been that easy or inexpensive in most EHR systems," said RT-MediBus CEO Sethu Nambiar. "RT-MediBus's UbiKare 2 app for iPad will not only let a physician record clinical data during a patient visit easily, but also enable them to do so without increasing time spent, changing their work style or having to learn new skills."
During MacWorld/iWorld, January 31-February 2, 2013, RT-MediBus is demonstrating a beta version of its UbiKare 2 in the MacPractice Booth 205, Moscone Center West.
About RTMediBus: RT-MediBus © is a cloud based EHR, certified as a complete ONC-ATCB EHR for ambulatory care. RT-MediBus © EHR is a business tool enabling Physicians to increase revenues by making their office and clinic more efficient while making the transition to EHR relatively easy. Visit www.rtmedibus.com.About MacPractice: MacPractice, Inc. is a client-centric practice management and clinical software development firm, comprising highly experienced and caring individuals, dedicated to the development and support of best-of-class Macintosh software, hardware and associated services for physicians, dentists, chiropractors and eye doctors. Visit www.MacPractice.com. SOURCE RT-MediBus
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV