Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and American Resort Management, LLC today announce the opening of Hyatt Place Corpus Christi, the newest hotel in Corpus Christi and the first Hyatt Place hotel in the area. Located in the heart of Corpus Christi, the hotel is minutes away from Padre Island National Seashore, Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi, and Naval Air Station Corpus Christi.
“We are very excited to introduce Hyatt Place to the South Texas market,” said Linda Clark, general manager, Hyatt Place Corpus Christi. “Hyatt Place Corpus Christi brings a unique blend of south Texas hospitality with an upscale service flare that is sure to please leisure and business travelers alike.”
Hyatt Place Corpus Christi is close to all major attractions in Corpus Christi, Texas, including the Texas State Aquarium, The USS Lexington Museum, South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center, Hurricane Alley Waterpark, and Whataburger Field. Downtown Corpus Christi’s many restaurants, sights, entertainment venues, shopping and Bayfront are just a short drive away.
Hyatt Place Corpus Christi offers:
- 103 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42” HDTV, plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and sectional sofa sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 1,200 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and function space
- 24/7 Guest Kitchen serving made-to-order snacks and entrees
- Intimate Bakery Café featuring Starbucks® specialty coffees, premium beers and wines and cocktails
- Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
- Indoor pool
- Free parking