USAID Emerging Pandemic Threats Program Plays Key Role In Global Conference On Curbing The Risks That Zoonoses -- Diseases That Move Between Animals And Humans -- Pose To Public Health
PMAC is an annual international conference focusing on policy-related health issues of global significance. The conference is hosted by the Prince Mahidol Award Foundation, the Thai Ministry of Public Health, Mahidol University and other global partners, including USAID, the Rockefeller Foundation, World Health Organization and the Japan International Cooperation Agency.
Composed of four complementary projects -- PREDICT, PREVENT, IDENTIFY, and RESPOND -- USAID's emerging pandemic threats global program draws on expertise from across the animal and human health sectors to build regional, national and local One Health capacities for early disease detection, laboratory-based disease diagnosis, rapid response and containment and risk reduction. The EPT program, with technical assistance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, coordinates closely with other U.S. Government agencies, international organizations and donors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV