- Women top the charts in key skills.
- Women outperform men on key leadership competencies, such as communicating, coaching, organizing people, thinking creatively and solving problems.
- Women also score higher than men on traits that are essential in today's collaborative work environments, such as empathy, transparency and inclusiveness.
- Women and younger workers are driving new leadership models.
- Generations X and Y perceive a smaller "gender gap" among workplace leaders than Boomers do.
- Women demonstrate the career paths and leadership styles that younger generations favor.
- Women are turning the career ladder into a labyrinth.
- 58 percent of women leaders describe their career paths as "nonlinear."
- 87 percent of women executives and managers shift career paths in midlife.
- Continuous education is key to career development.
- 90% of jobs in high-growth industries require at least some postsecondary education.
- Managers rank education as the most important activity needed for leadership in their industries.
Women Lead: New Research Explains How Women Are Redefining Careers In The Knowledge Economy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.