Time: 6pm ET
Join Joe Burgoyne of the Options Industry Council, Skip Raschke and Jill Malandrino as we review trade selection for bullish and bearish call and put spreads. Stephanie Link, co-portfolio manager of Action Alerts Plus, kicks off the call with her market outlook. This is a Do-Not-Miss presentation!
-->CLICK HERE FOR INVITE AND TO REGISTER<--
We will cover the use of basic bullish and bearish call and put spreads and why the potential risk and reward profiles for these strategies differ from those of simple long calls or long puts.
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits
Stephanie can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/Stephanie_Link
Options Industry Council can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/Options_Edu
TheStreet can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/TheStreet
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas