NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thanks to strong leadership from Andres Narvaez in leading Wunderman Southern Europe, Wunderman Chairman and CEO Daniel Morel has broadened Andres' assignment. Effective immediately, Narvaez will add Wunderman Turkey to his portfolio, as the Istanbul office officially becomes part of Wunderman Southern Europe. Narvaez will report directly to Morel.
Wunderman Southern Europe was formed two years ago by bringing together its operations in Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece. Owing to the diversity of markets across Europe, Wunderman has instituted smaller subregions, providing clients with a seamless offering as well as allowing the offices the ability to grow their business.
"Despite a very difficult economy last year, Spain turned in record profits two years in a row thanks in part to Barcelona. Italy and Greece have also counted new business gains and great client work. This is all very good news for markets that continue to fight a fierce economic headwind," said Morel.
About WundermanAdvertising Age ranks Wunderman as the #1 digital and #1 CRM agency in the world. Founded by Lester Wunderman in 1958, Wunderman has 170 offices in 60 countries and specialist teams in social, mobile, data and analytics that add depth and breadth to a full range of digital and direct client solutions. Informed by analytics and insight, our creative content engages the whole consumer—as participant, critic, creator and champion—in always-on conversation and dialogue to propel our clients' growth. Best Buy, Citibank, Coca-Cola, Ford, Land Rover, Levi's, Lufthansa, Microsoft, Nokia, Novartis, Telefonica and leading local and regional brands are among them. Wunderman is a member of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY) and part of Young & Rubicam Group. For more information, visit www.wunderman.com. SOURCE Wunderman
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV