I initiated this line of thinking Tuesday in Twitter's Vine App Might Grow Larger Than Instagram, Flickr.
Vine is an excellent app, but it's hanging in the ether right now. Bring it into the Twitter fold. Package it with the new photo filtering system Twitter introduced at the same time as Facebook/Instagram made their defensive move.
Add a "launch" button or something in the top righthand of the Twitter mobile and Web platforms. When you open that tab, you receive a (personalized) list of daily habits to choose from that you can launch from Twitter, in Twitter and without leaving Twitter.
That's the future.We go for our smartphones probably hundreds times a day to do literally thousands of things. If Twitter can create a world where more taps go its way and users stay within its ecosystem longer, it will have won. Just like Apple. Follow @rocco_thestreet --Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV