Not sure if you have the flu? WebMD's (WBMD) "symptom checker " will help you figure out what's wrong with you. Tap the mannequin to highlight the body parts that are troubling you the most.
After reading about all the worst case scenarios, you'll probably be tempted to call a doctor. (Chances are you're not dying).Fortunately, the app can help you with that, too. Use location-tracking to find a local physician or hospital. You can also keep track of your medications with a free registration to a WebMD account. The free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 3.0 or later. It's also available on Android.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV