You may have already gotten a flu shot, but it can take up to fourteen days to become effective. At the rate the flu is spreading, you might not have two weeks to spare.
So take your vitamins, wash your hands and...turn on your smartphone. Yep, there are apps for that, too.
TheStreet took a look at the flu apps available on Apple's (AAPL) App Store and Google (GOOG) Play, and these are your best resources for keeping the flu away from you. Or near you, if you're looking to fit in. Cough cough.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV