SAN RAMON, Calif., Jan. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Giga-tronics Incorporated (Nasdaq:GIGA) will release results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2013 on Friday February 8, 2013 after the close of trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market.
Also on Friday February 8, 2013, Giga-tronics will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss the results and provide an update on Company operations.
To participate in the call, dial: (855) 410-0553 or (646) 583-7389 and enter PIN Code 169920#. It is recommended that you call in five to ten minutes prior to the start time. You may also listen to the call via the Giga-tronics website at www.gigatronics.com .A replay of the call will be available later on the Giga-tronics website under "Investor Relations". This conference call will reflect management views as of February 8, 2013 only. Giga-tronics produces instruments, subsystems, and sophisticated microwave components that have broad applications in both defense electronics and wireless communications. Headquartered in San Ramon, California, Giga-tronics is a publicly held company, traded over the counter on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "GIGA". The Giga-tronics Incorporated logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6087
CONTACT: Frank Romejko Vice President of Finance / Interim Chief Financial Officer (925) 302-1014
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV