BOSTON, Jan. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today at DistribuTECH, EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENOC), a leading provider of energy management applications and services, announced the latest release of its award-winning energy management application platform. The latest release provides utilities and energy retailers around the world the flexibility to engage customers and manage their demand response programs in new ways, enhances the business intelligence tools available to commercial and industrial enterprises, and supports additional third-party integration for data analytics.
"By continuing to invest in our technology, we're significantly expanding our ability to deliver value to our utility and enterprise customers. With this latest release, we have increased flexibility to roll out 'white-labeled' versions of our platform for utilities that want to put a consistent brand in front of their customers, which complements our traditional turnkey demand response model," said Tim Healy, Chairman and CEO of EnerNOC.
Utility-related enhancements in this release include:
- Co-branded portal and "white-labeling" capabilities: EnerNOC now offers utilities three different customer engagement models: its traditional full-service demand response offering; a "white-labeled" software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, which enables utilities and energy retailers to directly recruit participants and administer programs on the world's most advanced energy management platform; and a hybrid model in which EnerNOC's platform is branded as the utility's offering and EnerNOC serves as the program implementer, performing sales, network deployment, and dispatch management on behalf of the utility. Regardless of the engagement model, this additional functionality allows utilities to maintain their brand image without having to invest in building out the technology and infrastructure to support their programs.
- Improved utility-driven zonal dispatch: The utility portal, which allows utilities to dispatch and manage demand response capacity from a centralized interface, now includes functionality for more granular localized dispatch to ensure capacity is delivered precisely where it is most beneficial to the utility. Utilities have direct visibility into available capacity by zone, and can monitor dispatch performance in real-time.
- Automated fault detection (AFD) engine enhancements: EnerNOC's AFD engine, which helps energy analysts and facility staff to identify building operating anomalies or faults, has been updated to include an expanded fault library and improved fault visualization tools.
- Additional third-party integration: As previously announced, this update establishes a new application programming interface (API) to support predictive analytics and machine learning.
- Advanced alerting capabilities: EnerNOC's EfficiencySMART TM alert library has been expanded to include new units of measure found in international markets.
- Industrial production data visualization and analytics: EfficiencySMART Insight now features the ability to collect and chart production data, enabling industrial enterprises to measure and normalize energy patterns on a production-unit basis and to use those insights to make better business decisions.
- Expanded automated report library: This update introduces eight new reports, such as advanced daily demand profile, load profile comparison, monthly year-over-year cost comparisons, and weather-adjusted energy use comparisons.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts