Another name in the biotechnology and drugs complex that insiders are active in here is Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH), which is focused on developing and commercializing products to treat serious diseases associated with inflammation, including cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases. Insiders are buying this stock into a steep decline, since shares are off by 39% during the last six months.
Anthera Pharmaceuticals has a market cap of $52 million and an enterprise value of $33 million. This stock trades at a premium valuation, with a price-to-book of 9.84. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 54.9%, and for next year it's pegged at 68.7%. This is a cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $42.46 million and its total debt is $22.62 million. After you back out the debt, this company has $19.84 million in cash on its books.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV