Our Favorite Tweets: BlackBerry 10 Edition
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
Hey guys, DM me your PINs so we can BBM. Guys? Anyone?— Kevin Roose (@kevinroose) January 30, 2013
Alicia Keys is gonna write a song about BBMing herself.— Ivan the K (@IvanTheK) January 30, 2013
Are people in Bushwick ironically using Blackberrys yet?— John Carney (@carney) January 30, 2013
RIMM is changing its name to Blackberry. Runner-up was "Our Stock Was Once at $148!! Like, How Insane Was That? Inc."— Eddy Elfenbein (@EddyElfenbein) January 30, 2013
Research In Downward Motion (sad trombone)— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) January 30, 2013
They should change the ticker symbol to $MEH— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) January 30, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV