Macadamian Sees Big Business Potential With BlackBerry 10
GATINEAU, QC, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Macadamian ( www.macadamian.com ), a user-experience-design and software-development studio, is embracing BlackBerry 10 and devoting a quarter of its workforce to the new platform, with 10 apps already developed for it.
"We are fully committed to BlackBerry 10," said Frédéric Boulanger, Co-Founder & CEO of Macadamian. "We have been impressed with the ease and elegance with which we have been able to design for BlackBerry 10, and with the strong business potential of this new platform. Even more exciting is how RIM's developer-relations team has dedicated itself to building a robust and global developer ecosystem for BlackBerry 10."
To date, Macadamian's 50-person BlackBerry 10 business unit, which represents a quarter of the company's 200-person workforce, has developed or ported 10 apps for the new platform. This includes:
- #Taxi: Just dial #taxi to hail the nearest cab, anywhere in North America.
- Conference app: Developed for the 2013 BlackBerry Jam Europe conference, taking place February 5-6 in Amsterdam, this app helps attendees register for sessions, view their agendas, fill in surveys and view the conference floor map to stay informed and organized.
BlackBerry 10 VideosWatch Frédéric Boulanger and RIM's vice president of developer relations Alec Saunders share their Top Reasons to Port to BB10 ( http://info.macadamian.com/BlackBerry10.html) Learn more from Macadamian's development team about their experiences with BlackBerry 10 ( http://info.macadamian.com/BlackBerry10.html) . View these videos at www.BB10ize.me. Coming up Macadamian will also be presenting several conference sessions on developing for BlackBerry 10 and the user experience of the platform at the 2013 BlackBerry Jam Europe conference, taking place next week in Amsterdam. For more information on the conference or about Macadamian's sessions, please visit www.blackberryjamconference.com/europe. About Macadamian At Macadamian ( www.macadamian.com), we collaborate with some of the largest technology companies in the world to create inspiring software that stands out and enriches lives. We excel at all stages of the product-development lifecycle - from research to design to development. We bring products from napkin sketch to market readiness, and are experts in BlackBerry 10 app development. With more than 750 completed projects worldwide, our clients include industry leaders such as BitTorrent, EMC, Juniper, Logitech and Microsoft. For both established and emerging technologies and platforms, we have a lengthy track record for helping clients create successful products on a complete range of desktop, Web and mobile platforms.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV