Rogers Launches BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone And Announces Availability Of BlackBerry Q10
"The new BlackBerry 10 smartphones deliver a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers. Combined with the Rogers LTE network, BlackBerry 10 smartphone customers will be delighted with a re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, easy access to multiple social networks, and the peace of mind that BlackBerry security gives them," said Carlo Chiarello, executive vice president, global smartphone business, Research In Motion.
BlackBerry Z10 is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as:
- Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub - A new mobile computing paradigm where what matters to customers is always only one swipe away
- Keyboard - Understands and adapts to customers, so they can type faster and more accurately
- BBM™ (BlackBerry® Messenger) - Allows customers to share things with the people that matter to them in an instant
- BlackBerry® Balance™ technology - Protects what is important to customers and the businesses they work for
Rogers will deliver the ultimate BlackBerry Z10 experience:
- BlackBerry 10 Powered by Rogers LTE Network, Canada's Fastest Wireless Internet - The Rogers LTE network lets customers access files, download documents, stream video content and music at faster speeds.
- BlackBerry 10 Experts and Support - As the Canadian carrier with the largest base of BlackBerry customers in Canada, Rogers has extensive BlackBerry experience. In-store reps, Rogers TechXpert advisors, small business and enterprise experts are available to ensure customers have a seamless BB10 experience.
- Rogers One Number - Exclusively from Rogers, this BlackBerry 10 app will let customers set up reach me rules such as Advanced Call Forward and Do Not Disturb. Customers can also talk, text, send picture messages and video chat through the Rogers One Number web portal, using their existing wireless phone number.
- Rogers TechXpert for Wireless - An exclusive new service for Rogers customers, offering extended wireless device support delivered live, online or by phone. Customers that sign up for a BlackBerry 10 smartphone from Rogers with select three year plans get one month of free TechXpert for Wireless service.
- Rogers Anyplace TV Live - This preloaded mobile app live streams games like NHL hockey, soccer, Blue Jays baseball, NBA basketball, and tennis, along with kids' programming and real-time news like CityNews.
- Rogers Smart Home Monitoring for Mobile - Coming soon to Rogers Smart Home Monitoring customers, this BlackBerry 10 app will let customers securely view and control their Smart Home Monitoring system from anywhere, using their smartphone.
- My Account - Allows customers to manage their wireless account directly through an application that is preloaded on their BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
- Sportsnet Mobile - Available exclusively for the BlackBerry 10 platform at launch, and preloaded for Rogers customers, the Sportsnet app gives fans a new look and feel with deeper stats, customizable alerts including up-to-the-second game scores and in-game moments, the latest content and analysis from Sportsnet.ca writers and more.
- suretap™ supported - An exclusive Rogers service that lets customers turn their smartphone into a mobile wallet by securely downloading credit card details to a secure SIM card for use in mobile payments. At launch, BlackBerry 10 smartphones purchased at Rogers retail and dealer locations will come with a suretap SIM card.
*The Rogers Reservation System is available to current Rogers wireless customers across Canada. Customers can pre-register for a device by visiting Rogers.com under My Account. Full details about BlackBerry Q10 including, price, availability and specifications, will be announced in 2013. For more information, visit: www.blackberry.com/BlackBerry10.BlackBerry, RIM, Research In Motion and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited. RIM is not responsible for any third party products or services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV