Koodo Mobile Launches BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone Powered By BlackBerry 10 In Canada
TORONTO, Jan. 30, 2013 /CNW/ - Koodo Mobile today launched the new BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone powered by BlackBerry® 10 in Canada. The new BlackBerry® Z10 is the first BlackBerry smartphone to launch with the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, offering a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience. The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet, and offers customers a smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs.
The new BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone will be available on February 5, 2013 at Koodo Shops and Retail partners across Canada and online at www.koodomobile.com.
"Koodo Mobile is extremely excited to add the new Blackberry Z10 to our growing family of smartphones," says Kevin Banderk, Chief Koodo Officer, Koodo Mobile. "Koodo customers will be able to experience all of the amazing new features of the Blackberry Z10 on Canada's largest 4G network. And with our Canada-wide talk, text and data plans that start at just $30 per month, there's no long distance or roaming charges in Canada, so Koodo customers will be able to try it all without breaking the bank or signing a contract - just another way that Koodo is re-inventing the mobile market!"
"The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers. Combined with the 4G network and service plans from Koodo Mobile, BlackBerry Z10 customers will be delighted with a re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, easy access to multiple social networks, and the peace of mind that BlackBerry security gives them," said Carlo Chiarello, EVP, Global Smartphone Business at RIM.BlackBerry 10 is a re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry platform that creates a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience. BlackBerry 10 gives customers a faster and smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs. Every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as:
- Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub - A new mobile computing paradigm where what matters to customers is always only one swipe away
- Keyboard - Understands and adapts to customers, so they can type faster and more accurately
- BBM™ (BlackBerry® Messenger) - Allows customers to share things with the people that matter to them in an instant
- BlackBerry® Balance™ technology - Protects what is important to customers and the businesses they work for
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV