Chicago Match Cup And Tall Ships® Chicago 2013: A Navy Pier Maritime Celebration & $100,000 Competition, August 7 - 11, 2013
- Tuesday, Aug. 6: As the Chicago Match Cup teams practice in the morning, fans are invited for a free preview day and for the afternoon event: The inaugural Chicago Sports Commission Charity Sports Challenge, in which Chicago's own sports stars will test their sailing skills (with a little help from the pro sailors), for charity.
- Wednesday – Sunday ( Aug. 7 – 11): More than 100 action-packed races between the 12 teams to determine the road to the Finals on Sunday afternoon. Special viewing areas to ensure front-row seats, live commentary; Jumbotron viewing; meet-and-greets with the professional sailors; family-friendly games, food and beverage stands, and more.
- Sunday, Aug. 11, 2 p.m.: Chicago Match Cup Finals and Award Ceremony. Live broadcast to more than 140 countries.
- Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2 – 4 p.m.: Tall Ships arrive with the crowd-favorite Parade of Ships.
- Every day: Tall Ship on-board tours, Sail-Aways (additional cost); evening fireworks and more!
TICKET INFORMATION: General admission tickets are $5; with additional opportunities to purchase Tall Ships cruises and on-boards, as well as Chicago Match Cup VIP viewing areas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV