OKLAHOMA CITY, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss 4th quarter and full-year 2012 results at 9 a.m. Eastern Time ( 8 a.m. Central Time), Wednesday, Feb. 27.
This call is being webcast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed at OGE Energy's Web site at www.oge.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson's individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
About OGE Energy:OGE Energy is the parent company of Oklahoma Gas and Electric Company (OG&E), a regulated electric utility serving more than 798,000 customers in a service territory spanning 30,000 square miles in Oklahoma and western Arkansas, and of OGE Enogex Holdings LLC, a natural gas pipeline business with principal operations in Oklahoma and Texas. SOURCE OGE Energy Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV