Bill Gates Emphasizes Power Of Goals And Measurement As Keys To Tackling Extreme Poverty
As the world looks ahead, Gates has encouraged others to submit their ideas for how to improve the world for the next generation by sharing their hopes for 2030. He hopes to spur a global conversation about effective development and how the world should best come together to achieve further progress for the world's poorest people.
The letter outlines other key priorities for the foundation in 2013, including helping to eradicate polio, reducing the number of child deaths, increasing access to contraceptives, and improving education in the United States. Gates also announced the second Gates Vaccine Innovation Award winner, praising the innovative work of Margarida Matsinhe, a field officer for VillageReach, who has been instrumental in overhauling the vaccine logistics system by removing obstacles that prevent children from getting immunized.
To read the full letter, click here: www.gatesfoundation.org/annualletter.
For high-resolution photos and broadcast quality video footage, please visit: www.thenewsmarket.com/gatesfoundationContact:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 206-709-3400 SOURCE Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV