Orion Energy Systems (NYSE MKT: OESX) on Wednesday announced the launch date for a dynamic new suite of LED lighting products and technology.
The ISON™ Class, launching on Feb. 4, further strengthens Orion’s position as an energy management world leader in the commercial, industrial and food service segments – while creating new opportunities in the hospitality, health care, education, office and general retail markets.
“The launch takes advantage of significant improvements in the performance and quality of LED components, growing market recognition of the affordability of LED and increased utility support for these products,” said John Scribante, CEO of Orion Energy Systems.
The ISON Class LED fully integrates with Orion’s InteLite
advanced controls, dramatically increasing the functionality and benefits of a typical LED-only solution.
The following ISON Class of LED products joins Orion’s large family of Smart Building compatible energy management solutions:
- T5/LED Hybrid – This fixture provides customers with a unique combination of LED and fluorescent technology.
- Recessed Downlight – Factory equipped with LED technology, this is ideal for replacing existing fixtures in all downlight applications – including hotel hallways, conference centers and offices.
- Recessed Downlight Retrofit – This kit allows for an easy upgrade, from existing interior hotel and office lighting to energy-efficient, long-life LED technology.
- Wallpack Retrofit – This retrofit kit gives customers the quality and longevity of LED technology, without the inconvenience and expense of replacing existing exterior wallpacks.
- Canopy Retrofit – Perfect for gas stations and convenience stores, this full fixture retrofit offers superior light output and focused LED distribution for a nighttime application.
- T12 LED Retrofit – With this retrofit kit, obsolete T12 fixtures are easily converted to high-performance LED fixtures.
The new ISON Class joins the existing, proven Orion Energy Systems LED offerings listed below:
- Cold Storage High Bay – With more than 3 million square feet of cold storage space already retrofitted, this enclosed high bay LED fixture is optimal due to its long life and superior cold temperature performance.
- High Bay – This open style interior fixture is designed for ambient temperature warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing facilities, and fits Orion’s general, task and aisle applications.
- VaporTight – This LED fixture is ideal for food service locations and other demanding environments that require high-pressure wash-down cleaning.
Orion’s LED fixtures are designed at Orion and manufactured in Orion’s state-of-the-art, enclosed, electrostatic-protected area at the company’s world headquarters in Manitowoc, Wis.