Charles Schwab today announced the launch of a new Planning Center on Schwab.com with content and insights to help investors begin planning for retirement, estate planning, college savings and more.
For each of these topics, the planning process is broken into manageable steps based on an individual’s specific situation and goals, and the Planning Center delivers straightforward strategies and actionable next steps to help investors get started and maintain momentum.
In a survey of more than 1,000 Schwab clients conducted in mid-December 2012, 42 percent said now is a good time to invest, and 62 percent indicated that they would be likely to invest a $25,000 windfall, but just 34 percent said they are confident in their own investment decision making.
“Our clients are becoming increasingly engaged in investing and planning, and our new Planning Center offers practical guidance on how to plan for a variety of financial goals and life-events, which can give them more confidence that they are on the right path,” said Rodney Prezeau, Charles Schwab Senior Vice President of Client Experience.Schwab’s new Planning Center dives deep into a wide array of important topics and reflects the breadth and depth of financial guidance Schwab can provide to investors, including
- Estate planning
- College savings
- Planning for significant life events
- Debt management
- Saving strategies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV