Morgan & Morgan Announces Investigation Of MAP Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MAPP)
NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan is investigating the Board of Directors of MAP Pharmaceuticals Inc. ("MAP" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MAPP) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the sale of the Company to Allergan Inc.
If you are a current shareholder of MAP and are interested in learning more about our MAP Pharmaceuticals merger investigation, please contact George Pressly, Esq. at 1 (800) 631-6234 or email George at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the terms of the transaction, MAP shareholders will receive $25 for each share of MAP stock they own. The transaction has a total approximate value of $958 million. The investigation concerns whether the MAP Board of Directors has breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of MAP shareholders and to take all necessary steps to ensure that MAP shareholders receive the maximum value readily available for their shares of MAP common stock.
About Morgan & Morgan Morgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people."Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact: Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq. 28 West 44 th Street Suite 2001 New York, NY 10036 1-800-631-6234 email@example.com SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV