- $520 million for disaster loan subsidy costs, which would support $5 billion in SBA low-interest disaster loans to homeowners, renters, businesses and non-profit organizations;
- $249 million to cover the administrative costs of SBA disaster loan making and servicing;
- $20 million to support SBA's resource partners—the Small Business Development Centers, SCORE, Women's and Veterans Business Development Centers—as they provide assistance to businesses rebuilding in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy;
- $10 million for additional administrative expenses, which include IT security and financial management costs related to SBA's Hurricane Sandy response.
SBA Hurricane Sandy Loan Approvals Surpass $1 Billion As Congress Makes Additional Funds Available For Recovery
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.