Comcast, a global media and technology company, today announced Comcast Business Hospitality, a new product suite consisting of Ethernet, Internet, video and voice services packaged in one integrated offering customized for the hospitality industry. Available across its entire service area, Comcast’s new product suite enables hotels and motels to leverage advanced technology from a single provider to improve the guest experience, streamline back-office operations and reduce costs.
As the line between business and pleasure continues to blur for many travelers, seamless connectivity and high-speed Internet access are in high demand. With Comcast Business Hospitality, hotels and motels can provide their guests with fast and reliable Internet connectivity, quality voice services and up to 60 high-definition (HD) channels in each room – and the services scale quickly to meet growing business needs, seasonal demands and other peak usage periods.
“The needs of today’s modern traveler are changing, and high-performance connectivity is now just as important as price, location and loyalty programs when selecting a hotel,” said Alexandra Sewell, senior director of Hospitality Services and Cross-Segment Verticals, Comcast Business Services. “Hospitality decision makers must adapt to support this trend, and Comcast Business Hospitality offers them an easy way to do so by packaging scalable, cutting-edge technology with a fast and reliable network – without complicating back-end operations. In an extremely competitive market, this is a vital business differentiator for hotel properties.”
The combination of Comcast’s broad portfolio of services, high-performance network and dedicated hospitality support team make it uniquely suited to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. Comcast operates and supports its advanced network, which is separate and diverse from traditional telecom carrier networks and serves 20 of the nation’s 25 largest markets. The strength and reach of Comcast’s network, which is a result of decades of investments by the company, provides hotels with a reliable connection – even across geographically dispersed properties – and enables them to deliver seamless data, video and voice services, including:
- Business Hospitality Ethernet – Provides fast, reliable and secure network connectivity and scalable bandwidth from 1 Megabit per second (Mbps) to 10 Gigabits per second (Gbps). Hospitality organizations can easily and quickly adjust their bandwidth levels based on guest demand – often by simply placing a phone call.
- Business Hospitality Internet – Offers a range of speeds to address changing needs, including download speeds of up to 100 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 10 Mbps. Additionally, the service equips IT departments with two modems – one for the property’s back office and one for hotel guests – so they can better manage network traffic and maintain fast browsing speeds for guests surfing the Web.
- Business Hospitality TV – Provides quality HD video service with up to 60 HD channels. Designed specifically for the hospitality industry, Comcast’s HD video services are delivered via a single piece of equipment that enables property managers to remotely manage video feeds – simplifying upkeep and maintenance and providing for better design aesthetics, as set top equipment is no longer required in guest rooms.
- Business Hospitality Voice – Provides hotel properties with full-featured phone lines, including call management and other advanced business functions.
- Business Hospitality Trunks – Connects legacy PBX equipment with Comcast’s advanced IP network, enabling hotels and motels – and their guests – to experience next-generation voice services. Property managers can also remain confident that their investments in existing technology will be protected.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV