Bank of America today announces the 2013 Museums on Us program roster featuring many of America’s favorite arts, cultural and historical institutions. From large metropolitan cities including Los Angeles, Calif. to local towns such as Windsor Locks, Conn., Museums on Us provides a cultural benefit to cardholders nationwide. Museums on Us offers Bank of America and Merrill Lynch debit and credit cardholders free admission to more than 150 of the most prominent cultural venues across 94 cities in 31 states on the first full weekend of every month.
“For 16 seasons, our customers have participated in Museums on Us throughout the nation at some of America’s finest cultural institutions,” said Rena DeSisto, Bank of America global arts and culture executive. “Our Museums on Us program is an important part of the diverse portfolio of our cultural support, which is designed to engage local communities, individuals and organizations.”
Bank of America partners with an array of institutions including museums, science centers, botanical gardens and aquariums. New institutional partners include MIT Museum in Cambridge, Mass., Portland Children’s Museum in Portland, Ore., Orlando Science Center in Orlando, Fla., and the San Antonio Museum of Art in San Antonio, Texas (full list below). Notable institutions such as The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, N.Y., Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) in Calif., The Art Institute of Chicago in Ill., and the Houston Zoo in Texas continue to participate in the program.
2013 Museum roster additions:
- AMOA-Arthouse – Austin, Texas
- Austin Children’s Museum – Austin, Texas
- Children’s Museum of Virginia – Portsmouth, Va.
- El Museo del Barrio – New York, N.Y.
- Fuller Craft Museum – Brockton, Mass.
- McNay Art Museum – San Antonio, Texas
- MIT Museum – Cambridge, Mass.
- Museum of Russian Icons – Clinton, Mass.
- New England Air Museum – Windsor Locks, Conn.
- Orlando Science Center – Orlando, Fla.
- Portland Children’s Museum – Portland, Ore.
- Provincetown Art Association and Museum – Provincetown, Mass.
- Queens Museum of Art – New York, N.Y.
- San Antonio Museum of Art – San Antonio, Texas
- San Antonio Children’s Museum – San Antonio, Texas
- The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk – Norwalk, Conn.
- Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience – Seattle, Wash.
- Witte Museum – San Antonio, Texas
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV