HomeStreet Bank, a subsidiary of HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST), today announced the opening of a new retail bank branch in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle, Wash. The branch will be located at 700 Broadway East in the heart of a dynamic, densely populated residential and retail district.
The Capitol Hill neighborhood is one of the oldest in Seattle and is home to a thriving restaurant scene, numerous small businesses and theaters. The area is a mix of older, stately homes, apartment buildings and condominiums, and draws a large amount of foot traffic from the immediate vicinity as well as from other parts of the city. Capitol Hill is known as a welcoming community for a diverse range of families, cultures and artists and for annual events produced by the Seattle International Film Festival and Seattle Pride.
“Our new branch will provide Capitol Hill residents and businesses with a Seattle-based community banking alternative that is a natural fit in a progressive neighborhood that proudly supports its local businesses,” said Paulette Lemon, senior vice president and retail banking manager.
The branch is scheduled to open at the end of April 2013.HomeStreet Bank, a state-chartered, federally insured savings bank, offers consumer and business banking and investment and insurance products and services in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Hawaii. HomeStreet Bank has consistently received an “outstanding” rating under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). Additional information on HomeStreet Bank can be found at www.homestreet.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV