No other medium can compete with the immediacy, intimacy and real-time impact of mobile. It provides an ideal platform for marketing as a service to consumers according to Sprint (NYSE:S), whose Pinsight Media+ advertising service is sponsoring a panel session today at the Mobile Marketing Association Forum in San Francisco. The panel, taking place from 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. Pacific time at the Hotel Nikko San Francisco, will focus on consumer mobile advertising and engagement in-the-moment.
“Mobile customers can become more informed consumers by receiving relevant messages from advertisers in-the-moment that can help their purchase decision,” said panel moderator Dan Polk, who is director of mobile advertising for Sprint. “The key to Pinsight Media+ is that customers have the freedom to opt in to receive these more relevant brand messages. Customers can be confident that no personal information is shared. The TRUSTe certification validates that Sprint is transparent and accountable for responsible management of the customer’s choice of privacy preferences.”
“Given abundant consumer privacy concerns it’s no surprise that consumers look for trustmarks before engaging with services, such as the Sprint mobile advertising program,” said Chris Babel, chief executive officer of TRUSTe. “With the TRUSTe privacy seal, Sprint sends a clear signal to its customers that it respects their personal information.”Polk will be joined on the panel by John Ferraro, vice president, West Coast Advertising Sales – WhitePages; Jeff Hasen, chief marketing officer – Hipcricket; and Gabi Schindler, chief marketing officer – Amobee. The panel session will explore the possibilities of a full-service advertising model with mobile at the core, while delivering targeted and relevant messages in-the-moment to a receptive audience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV