Digi International Inc. (NASDAQ: DGII) has appointed Kevin C. Riley to the position of Senior Vice President of Sales effective January 30, 2013. Mr. Riley has a strong background of senior management sales success, most recently serving for two years as Senior Vice President, Global Strategic Solutions at Infor. Prior to his time at Infor, Mr. Riley held roles including Vice President and General Manager for UPK Global Sales Division with Oracle, and President of Global Knowledge Software, LLC. Mr. Riley is a graduate of Old Dominion University where he earned a B.S. in Marketing / Management.
With the appointment of Mr. Riley, Lawrence A. Kraft, who previously held the position of Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, will assume the position of Senior Vice President, Marketing.
Mr. Joseph Dunsmore, CEO & President of Digi International states: “I’m very excited to add someone of Kevin’s caliber to our senior management team. His experience will simultaneously help us transition to sell more complete m2m solutions, hone our overall sales processes, while also freeing up more of Larry’s time to focus on the marketing and product management aspects of the transition.”
For more information about Digi International, visit www.digi.com.About Digi International Digi International is the M2M solutions expert, combining products and services as end-to-end solutions to drive business efficiencies. Digi provides the industry’s broadest range of wireless products, a cloud computing platform tailored for devices and development services to help customers get to market fast with wireless devices and applications. Digi’s entire solution set is tailored to allow any device to communicate with any application, anywhere in the world. For more information, visit Digi's website at www.digi.com, or call 877-912-3444. All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV