MONARCH BAY, Calif., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Microelectronics Technology Co. (OTC-BB: MELY): Microelectronics Technology Corporation is pleased to announce its wholly owned subsidiary, Cloud Data Corps's new business center the Dynamo Server Division, is ahead of internal projected revenues .
The Power of the Cloud is Exploding and " There's an App for That!"
The new frontier for the Cloud is "Application Hosting". No longer will software come a shrink wrapped box that need to be loaded onto your personal computer or laptop. Instead, software will be accessible through your internet browser, just like a webpage, that you pay for as a service, also known as Software As A Service or (SaaS).
A well respected independent research firm expects the global cloud computing market to reach $241 billion in 2020 compared to $40.7 in 2010According to the report, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offers more growth opportunity than any other segment in the still largely vague market for cloud computing services. SaaS will retain its position as a leading segment in cloud computing with SaaS market growing three-fold to $92.8 billion by 2016, the report said. Platform as a Service (PaaS): Sproq.com is next generation cloud web application hosting known as PaaS. This segment of cloud computing is estimated to grow 30% a year and be worth 9.8 billion in 2016. Sproq PaaS provide an environment for developers and companies to host and deploy applications more easily. Simply put, PaaS companies shield developers from the hassle of setting up, configuring, and managing things like servers and databases, so that they don't have to see the infrastructure side. PaaS is strategic and considered to be a critical growth driver for other segments, including BPaaS (Business Process as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service). Here are some of the features users get when they rent PaaS services on Sproq:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV