Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc. ("Crumbs") (NASDAQ: CRMB), the largest cupcake specialty store chain in the U.S, today announced that the Company has introduced a re-vamped and re-energized website. Through crumbs.com, Crumbs Bake Shop ships cupcakes nationwide and expands the brand’s reach beyond the Company’s 63 retail stores.
The site upgrade which features new branding and logo, enhanced content and a redesigned format, will provide a better overall user experience and will reinforce the company's already well-established position as the leading cupcake retailer.
Julian R. Geiger, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, "As Crumbs Bake Shop continues to grow and open more stores, it is more important than ever to have a site dedicated to showcasing our famous cupcakes as well as engaging our customers. Our team has worked hard and we are proud to present a new look to crumbs.com, which our customers will love.”
About Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc.The first Crumbs bake shop opened in March 2003 on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. The Company is well known for its innovative and oversized gourmet cupcakes. The Company currently has 63 locations, including 38 locations in the New York Metro area, six locations on the West Coast, five locations in Washington, D.C., two locations in Virginia, six locations in Chicago, Illinois, four locations in Boston, Massachusetts, one location in Pennsylvania, and one location in Delaware.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV