The WhiteWave Foods Company (NYSE: WWAV) will host a live webcast of its fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings conference call on February 13, 2013, at 9 a.m. Eastern Time. Management will discuss fourth quarter and year-end results, as well as comment on the forward outlook. The webcast will be accessible by visiting http://www.thewhitewavefoodscompany.com/investor_relations/
A press release detailing the Company’s fourth quarter and year end results will be distributed on February 13, 2013, prior to the call.
In order to listen to the webcast, users will need to have installed either Real Player or Windows Media Player software, which can be detected and downloaded by visiting the site. A webcast replay will be available for approximately 45 days following the event within the Investor Relations section of the Company’s web site.
ABOUT THE WHITEWAVE FOODS COMPANYThe WhiteWave Foods Company is a leading consumer packaged food and beverage company that manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells branded plant-based foods and beverages, coffee creamers and beverages, and premium dairy products throughout North America and Europe. The Company is focused on providing consumers with innovative, great-tasting food and beverage choices that meet their increasing desires for nutritious, flavorful, convenient, and responsibly produced products. The Company’s widely-recognized, leading brands distributed in North America include Silk® plant-based foods and beverages, International Delight® and LAND O LAKES® coffee creamers and beverages, and Horizon Organic® premium dairy products. Its popular European brands of plant-based foods and beverages include Alpro® and Provamel®.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV